Monday, August 07, 2006

back

i'm back in the states. yes, i'm a bit depressed and yes i cried a lot when i left. it was a rough journey home.
i feel very strange. first, i feel like a tourist because i'm seeing everything with new eyes. i'll tell you that everything is big, everything is new, and there is soooo much just for one person. i'm having trouble grasping the suburban lifestyle-the very one that i grew up in. also, things are so different that i can in no way connect my life in ecuador to my life here, which makes everything in ecuador like a dream. i feel like i dreamed it.
i miss it a lot. i especially miss my family, my mom and brother in cuenca. i miss eating with them, i miss chatting with my mom. i miss spanish a lot. a lot.
i'll stop whining, no one likes that. i'm in indiana now visitin my sister. that's fun. i saw the new woody allen movie yesterday. i liked it, it's clever.
ok that's all. i wish i was back in ecuador.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home